– A client that has made 75% of the total fee (which includes survey and legal documentation), should be given an instant physical allocation and right to choose plot(s); on the condition that the client must complete the remaining 25% of the cost of land within three (3) months. In the case of a default, the client loses the plot while the company uses its discretion to re-allocate the client.
– Instant allocation and right to choose should be granted to client that has completed payment for land only without documentation fee on the condition that the client must make payment for survey and legal documentation within 2months. Failure to do so would amount to re-allocation of the client at the company’s discretion.
– Physical allocation shall not exceed one (1) week after payment for all category of clients mentioned above.